Tremblay Baby Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Final Countdown:)

11 days and counting..... till "D" day or the due date, Saturday July 21, 2007. Eric and I are having fun with the count down but at the same time not getting set on the day, it could be a week later or even earlier? Baby Tremblay will be the decision maker on this one:) I had a Dr. apt. today (they are weekly now). Uterus measuring 37 cm (belly measures 51 inches in circumference), good heartbeat (although baby was moving around so it was going in and out of range), it made me laugh thinking of babe wiggling around the monitor....
I am off on Maternity leave now and I am thankful for a number of reasons: 1. I can be off and get some things done 2. Sleep is getting very interrupted (due to movement and general comfortablenesses) and I can power nap in the day if need be
3. The heat, whoa its a stinker out there! 40 with the humidex today..... Siobhan, Aysling and I went to the mall to enjoy the air condition comfort. All the women in our childbirth class had their babies so we are the last family to go! All that is left to do is wait...... and have well wishes and/or prayers for a safe labor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home