Tremblay Baby Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hospital Tour and Baby Shower

Eric and I went to the hospital today to have a tour of the "baby wing". Two words sums up this experience: Excited and Terrified (all rolled up in one). It made things much more real for me, Eric was as cool as a cucumber. A few times I my eyes welled up with tears, it was a very emotional experience. Now it is easy, walking around with a baby in utero, no labor pains, no scary scary.... I am now 34 weeks pregnant, 3 weeks left of work, 6 weeks till "D-day". My sister hosted a beautiful shower for me yesterday, relatives and friends came, it was great! We got some really neat and thoughtful gifts: books, supply's, some larger sleepers, picture frames and a gorgeous quilt. Jules and my cousin Terri are hosting another one (I'm spoiled) in August. There is alot of movement now, I'll make another entry to tell about all the exercise testing and hearing research studies which recorded above average movement and heart rate fluctuations. That is all for now:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home