Tremblay Baby Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Dr. Apt at last :)

Today Eric and I attended a regular Dr. apt. But, the not so regular part was this was the first time Daddy came and he was able to hear the fetal heart beat (140bpm). He thought it was "pretty cool". I was very happy and relieved to hear the uterus grew to 28 inches, which is 1cm more than "on target" with me being 27 weeks pregnant.
Dr. Sheppard warned me to watch "the eating", as it increases the size of the baby, and we don't want to deliver a 10lb'er! I also took the glucose testing for gestational diabetes. I got to drink the orange pop-like drink, it wasn't too bad! Then they took my blood exactly 1 hour after. So all is well in baby land! Next ultra-sound for the exercise research study is May 18/07.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home