Tremblay Baby Blog

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Exercise Program

I have started working out and the baby has no idea what went wrong! I have been feeling better from my sick weekend in time to start the program this week. It's a research study through Queens on Pre-Eclampsia (or high blood pressure) in pregnancy and whether exercise helps decrease it. I found out about it through Siobhan who did a study last year and really enjoyed it. I am in the fitness control group (ha ha, me does not equal fitness, but oh well I'll go with it). We do 25 min of cardio then a series of strenghtening exercises for pelvis, abs, arms and legs. I am really liking it and I have two other preggo's with me and a trainer 3 nights per week, I will also try to fill in my weekends with winter fun or goodlife....
Sat. is 17 weeks, I am 42% of the way through, it's hard to believe its happening so fast and the baby is 8.5 inches long! Eric keeps thinking he'll feel something kich but it will be a few more months before that is visible and a few week until I feel fluttering. Thats all for now.

1 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you feel the fluttering, at first you may not even know what it is.... sort of feels like gas bubbles. Then the first kicks are so exciting!!! But don't do what I did which was freak out everytime there was a long space between kicks. No wonder Joshua was cranky when he was first born, I kept poking at him through my belly and he was getting back at me!

Alexis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home